What's In This Article?
- How Car Shipping Cost Is Calculated?
- How Much Does It Cost to Ship A Car?
- Factors Affecting The Cost Of Shipping?
- Car Shipping Cost As Per The Carrier Type:
- What Will Be The Approximate Car Shipping Cost?
- How To Reduce The Car Shipping Cost?
- What Is The Cheapest Shipping Method?
- What You Need To Know About Shipping?
- Why We Are The Best Auto Transportation Company?
- How To Book For The Car Shipping?
Car shipping cost is calculated by considering the following factors: vehicle type, size and model, distance and the pickup and delivery locations, carrier type, and the shipping options you select. Rapid Auto Shipping provides a cost-effective and budget-friendly car shipping quote. Shipping should not want to be a burden for you to get a car shipping estimate. You can use our free car shipping calculator.
The cost of shipping a vehicle ranges from $500 to $1650 and is based on the type of carrier and the shipping service you select. The cost to ship a vehicle differs for several reasons. Whether you are transporting a normal car or a luxury and classic car, then the cost of shipping will increase because luxury and premium vehicles need a lot of protection during shipping, and shipping cost also depends on the weight and size of the vehicle. If you are transporting large and heavy vehicles then the cost will be more.
Many factors affect the Auto Shipping Costs. They are distance, location, vehicle size and type, and the date and time of the shipping.
The cost of the shipping depends on the distance covered during the journey of your vehicle shipping. If the distance of the shipping will increase, it will consume more fuel, and if the fuel charges increase, it will automatically impact the shipping cost.
Location And Route
Shipping to urban areas will cost less when compared to rural areas because metro cities have more shipping routes for the shipment, and the drivers need not find the way, and they will deliver your car easily.
Your vehicle condition also has an impact on the cost of the shipping cost, whether your vehicle is in running condition or not. Inoperable vehicles need to be hauled by the trailer, which will cost more.
Open car transport is the cheapest, and it will cost less. Enclosed car transport will cost more than open car transport, but it protects your vehicle throughout the journey.
Door to Door shipping is much more expensive, and it will cost more than the Terminal to Terminal car shipping options. In door to door shipping, your vehicle will be picked up directly from your address.
Shipping date and time
Shipping date and time also affect the car shipping cost; booking your shipment in an emergency will cost more. So, booking your shipment in advance is always better to reduce the shipping cost. Shipping costs will be high during peak times. Usually, there will be more shipping in January and in summer.
The car shipping cost depends on the carrier type you are choosing. If you select open car transport, the cost may be less because open transport is the cheapest and can ship more than five vehicles simultaneously. But if you select an enclosed car transport, it will cost more than the open car. It has extra and high protective features that will protect your car. It is best for classic, luxury, and sports cars.
Car shipping costs vary from distance to distance and the type of car transport you select. Shipping cost is also affected by the type of car you are shipping. We have listed the table below to help you understand the car shipping cost. We respect our customers' time and money and provide customized car shipping quotes as per your budget. You can contact us and get your instant car shipping quote.
Estimated Open Car Transport Cost
Estimated Enclosed Car Transport Cost
2500 Miles and
Note- This is an estimated shipping cost. For more details, contact us at +1 (833) 233-4447
If you want to save money on auto transport costs, we have shared a few points below. With the help of these points, you can reduce the shipping cost and save money.
- Transport your car during the off-season because peak season will cost more, so avoid shipping during this season.
- If you are transporting your car within a short distance or your normal daily use vehicle, open car transport will be the best option, saving you money.
- Book your car shipping in advance to save money and avoid using the expedited method because it is more expensive than all the other shipping options.
- Many car shipping companies are providing discounts to military persons, students, and senior citizens, ask for the discounts.
- Empty the fuel tank and reduce the weight of the vehicle. Take out all your private belongings from inside the car.
We are here to guide you if you want the cheapest and most affordable car shipping option. Open car transport is the cheapest option for your car, rather than enclosed. You can ship multiple vehicles together in an open-car trailer if you want to ship them all together. Terminal to Terminal car shipping is more cost-effective than Door to Door. Open car transport with the Terminal to Terminal car shipping option will be the cheapest and most affordable, and you can ship your car as per your budget.
We know the car shipping process is not easy. It might be stressful, so we are here to help you throughout the shipping process, from the initial quote to delivery. We have shared some of the important key points you need to know about car shipping.
- First, you have to consider your budget and decide which car shipping options you need to select for your vehicle.
- You must decide between the car transport options, the open and enclosed car transport, and your shipping options, like whether you want to choose door to door or the terminal to terminal car shipping.
- Request a quote from the company, look for the price rate, and calculate the overall cost of shipping, including the insurance, cancellation and delivery policy, and shipping charges.
- Book and schedule your shipment in advance for the best car shipping options and shipping prices.
- Check for the discounts because most companies offer a discount on shipping costs to military persons, students, senior citizens, etc.
Rapid Auto Shipping is the leading car shipping company. We are here to help and guide you throughout the car shipping process.
- Our cost to ship a vehicle is affordable, and we offer car shipping services at a reasonable price.
- We offer open and enclosed car transport for your car shipping at an affordable price with the latest technologies.
- We do not charge any hidden charges or extra charges on the shipping.
- Our car shipping prices are transparent, and we do not charge any upfront payment from you.
- We are committed to providing you with the best car shipping satisfaction, and we have shipped multiple vehicles with positive client responses.
Rapid auto Shipping has made car shipping easy, and you can book your shipment in three easy steps.
- Schedule your shipment easily. You just need to give us the shipping details, like your pick-up and delivery location, shipping date and time, and vehicle type, to get an instant quote and book your shipment.
- Be prepared with your car and the necessary documents required for the shipment. Our expert driver will contact you on the shipping date, and we will load your car.
- When our driver reaches your delivery location, and will deliver your car to you, and then you can pay your shipping charges after the delivery or before the shipping.
Rapid Auto Shipping has an open and enclosed car transport carrier; all insurance policies are covered. Shipping costs may depend on several factors. If you have questions about shipping or want to know about the customized quote, please contact us.